Utilities are small tools usually embedded in more complex ones that make concrete tasks. Tools of this kind are:
- Rich text editor (to edit and format texts)
- The scheduler to introduce dates
- The file picker to attach files.
- The generic tool to adjust tools permissions, than can be accessed making a click on the Permissions button, usually present in the upper menu of the tools.
(visit the links to obtain more information).
The first tool we need to work with the campus virtual is a supported browser.
Currently fully supported browsers in Sakai version running in the campus virtual of the UdL are:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 7+
- Firefox 29+
- Chrome 35+
- Internet Explorer 8,9,10
- Safari 4-6
- Firefox 3.5+
Unsupported browsers, if you are using one must upgrade your browser:
- Internet Explorer 7 and earlier
- Safari 3.2
- Firefox 3.0