The campus virtual help center is an effort of the support team to provide our user community with a help platform to solve doubts and problems.
This help center is in a continuous process of enhancement and all suggerences to make the platform better are welcome. At this moment you can find:
- How to obtain support to solve your problems.
- All the help resources that the support team has generated solving doubts and problems.
- Specific help for each tool of the campus. New help resources will be added, but currently you will find for each tool the official help developed by the Sakai community.
- Information about formative courses and webinars about the campus virtual.
- You will find announcements about problems, service downtimes for maintenance and new features that the campus incorporates.
We expect to add useful new resources in the next future.
In case of experiencing some issue related with the campus virtual you can contact our support team using email. You will find the contact data in every page of this help center, in the footer section:
- Email: email@example.com
In case of issue related with IT services contact the support team of the ASIC service (Àrea de Sistemes d’Informació i Comunicacions, link to the page of this service).
People belonging to university staff can report problems introducing incidences in the Helpdesk tool. You can access this tool in Intranet section of your private workspace in campus virtual or directly following the next link.
For a more complete information about the campus virtual visit the page the campus virtual in detail